Sandy Point Tennis is a community tennis court on Sandy Point, Hayling Island run by the residents, for the residents.
This is a community facility, paid for and maintained by residents. In order to use the court we ask you to register, and agree to abide by the rules.
Please complete the login/registration form using the "Create an account" link on this page.
By registering, you agree to abide by these rules:
- Registered users agree to keep the court secure by only sharing the code with their own household, and locking the court after use.
- Registered users agree to be contacted upon registration and annually thereafter for a contribution towards the running costs of the court at the amount that the committee has agreed. Currently £20.
- Registered users agree to be contacted from time to time by email with news about Sandy Point Tennis.
- Court Usage Rules
- The court will be used solely for playing Lawn Tennis.
- Only suitable non-marking footwear shall be worn on the court.
- The net tension is regularly maintained; Do not attempt to adjust the tension.
- The court shall be used in a manner to minimize nuisance to our neighbours:
- Minimize noise - no shouting, or playing music.
- Do not attempt to retrieve balls from gardens.
- Do not leave any rubbish behind on the court.
- If others are waiting, play shall be limited to the shorter of:
- The remainder of the current set.
- Half an hour.
- If appropriate play doubles.
- When leaving the court please
- Close the gate, and lock it.
- Take your litter away.